cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlinked card

Lennylou
Shopper

Tonight at Walmart I used a debit card that is no longer linked to Walmart or Ibotta. I scanned my receipt and Ibotta showed me the number of matched and the amount I would collect when I downloaded said receipt. I followed instructions and receipt downloaded. Nothing else happened. I waited a little while and tried to scan receipt again. This time Ibottatold me I had used a card that was linked to Walmart. It is not. Will this issue resolve itself or will have to go to all the trouble of submitting pictures and barcodes which is why I unlinked everything to solve???

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Unlinked card

Vegasbelle
Rewards Hunter

I keep going in circles and haven’t been able to delink. 🤷🏻‍♀️Click relink, username, password…relink. Not sure what to do. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

To unlink your Ibotta Account with Walmart, you need to get to settings to disconnect the link.

In the app, select the icon at the top left of the Home page, then Profile.

Scroll down and select Settings.  Select Linked Accounts.

If anything is there, you may have something linked.  If Walmart is listed, and it says Disconnect, then you are still linked.  Press Disconnect to unlink your accounts.

0 Likes

Vegasbelle
Rewards Hunter

Unfortunately I know it’s not linked. It always had been but was sent a notice that I need to relink and that’s were I’m having my pro. Thanks for your help 

0 Likes

Lennylou
Shopper

I linked that card when I joined Ibotta. It was also linked with Walmart.com. Everything worked fine at first. Then it got so I had to submit a help ticket every time I used it. That’s why I unlinked it from Walmart and Ibotta. Ibotta is still insisting it is linked and once again I am waiting on rebates. Doesn’t happen with any other card. 

0 Likes

Vegasbelle
Rewards Hunter

Hi. The response I received was to use the Ibotta Browser Extension 

0 Likes

academicdelight
Rewards Hunter

Sometimes technology will sometimes have errors, thus causing users to encounter certain errors. This is sympathetic in the case of not having too many cores on the card blockpost

0 Likes