Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

momdadzach
Rewards Hunter

Iowa 

meltcricut
Shopper

Hey y'all. I'm from Carolina. The tarheel state! Love it here. Mountains on one side and beaches on the other and the weather ain't terrible either. 

Alondrarue96
Rewards Hunter

Salem,, OR

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@meltcricut 

I notice you say you are from Carolina.   

Do people from both North South Carolina both say they are from Carolina.

Or is this just a way North Carolina people take jabs at SC people?.....lol

And are you a blue devil or tarheel fan?  Or neither one.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta he - or is it she? - said tar heel state so north, can't help on tar heel, Blue devil, wolfpack, pirate or demon deacon

KIRSTEN
Rewards Hunter

Oklahoma 

KIRSTEN
Rewards Hunter

Oklahoma. 

If u like nice cool summer days, knowing what the weather is going to be exactly what they say on the news, where everyone is nice and friendly then dont come here

Suthernangel721
Rewards Hunter

Hi everyone!  My name is Leanette and I have been using Ibotta for several years but this is my first time on the community page. I live on the east coast in central Florida. I’m glad to be here and hope to get tips on more great deals 🙂

rcalderoni
Rewards Hunter

I was born in Brownsville, Texas, raised in Mexico and I am back to the USA since 2000....Now I live in McAllen, Texas

Tina42090
Rewards Hunter

Hello my name is Christina and I was born in Sanford Florida (Seminole county) but have lived in Chicago Illinois since I was 7. I currently live in Justice Illinois.