Re: Where are you from?

momdadzach
Rewards Hunter

Asbury 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@meltcricut 

I believe I sensed a bit of sarcasm (yay sports) emanating from that southern accent.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

kmbrlin3
Rewards Hunter

Va

meltcricut
Shopper

@Rickibotta Me? Sarcastic? Never! You got me on the accent though. It is kinda thick. At least that's what others tell me! 

I guess if I had to say I'm a fan of NC State, Tarheels AND Duke .. mostly because I got accepted to those colleges. I mean ..I didn't go... but getting accepted counts right? 🤣🤣

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@meltcricut 

Acceptance is overrated.  Or is that just what I tell myself.......lol

Whatever helps me sleep at night.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

CouponQueen1
Rewards Hunter

I was born and raised in Chicago, IL (southside). I relocated to the Dallas, TX area in 2015 and love the hot summers and mild winters. 

Rema
Saver

Born, raised, and still living 68 years later in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. 

colacola123
Shopper

I was born in the windy city but I live in Charlotte NC 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Rema 

Yoopers and Trolls

When I was a kid, my cousins lived in UP.

We had a game in Indiana 'ditches';  well they played something there called 'Yoopers and Trolls'

Which side was I on.   Yeah you guessed it.

Their rules were very similar to those in IN with one difference

Their rules included beating on the Trolls when they caught us............lol

(hate some of my cousins, the older ones who lived in UP......can't imagine why)

Aggiemom11
Rewards Hunter

Texas, San Antonio