cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TerrieL58 

Yeah, KY is a culture shock for everyone, even those who are born there.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Sbeusse
Rewards Hunter

GA

Tags (1)

gtTVG8
Rewards Hunter

Michigan 

Terrance Greenhill

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@keldrick77 

You two may have already ‘met’ but tagging  @Tikiki, as she has mentioned she lived in Germany in the past. 🇩🇪
I’ve only been to Hamburg when it was still West Germany and Munich many years after the wall came down. Spent a night at Berlin airport hotel due to a missed connection about 12 years ago (on my way home from Munich). Looking out from the shuttle bus windows to my hotel, I could tell it was a very cool city, so I’d love to go back for a real visit one day.

Where are you from?

jewelshd39
Rewards Hunter

Idaho-The Gem State but famous for our potatoes 🥔 

Born in Columbus, OH. In Idaho for the majority of my 52 years, since about 3rd grade. My mom's side of the family is from here but dad was in the USAF so we were stationed in OH when I was born. I  love it here, it's a beautiful state and I haven't had a strong desire to leave. 😁

JoeFalen
Rewards Hunter

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@JoeFalen 

Curious if this means you are from nowhere.

Like the Talking Heads, I'm on a Road to Nowhere

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

TxRedneck4u
Rewards Hunter

Cut N Shoot, Texas

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TxRedneck4u 

When I lived in The Woodlands, one of our neighbors was from Cut n Shoot.  I swore sge made the name up.  Wish I remembered her name; you may have known her.family.

Carmelya
Rewards Hunter

Chattanooga, Tennessee