Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

Ladybug2G
Shopper

Florida

Ladybug2G
Shopper

Hello, I'm originally from Ala as well. Now I live in Florida.

Debbiee
Rewards Hunter

georgia

KRaeNel8
Rewards Hunter

I am from Kenosha, WI.    

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Deninne27  Have you tried these sections dedicated to deal stacking and hauls? Hope you’ll find something helpful!

17C406C3-F147-484A-9822-14EAFA0DB26A.jpeg

0AB4580A-1982-4DAA-8F17-986E959A0E42.jpeg

Luvmycatz11
Rewards Hunter

I'm really new to Ibotta so any advice would be appreciated 😁.  I grew up in Kentucky, lived in FL for 16 yrs. and have now lived in Iowa for 22 yrs.  Hoping to retire to the south soon.  Kind of over the snow blower and long winters.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Luvmycatz11  Welcome to the community!🌸🌸🌸

I’m in IL, so I hear you loud and clear about snow!  I’m dreading already what’s yet to come in a couple of months…🥶🌨

So, for new members, there’s a dedicated section from the main menu (three horizontal lines on the upper left corner) under the Learn Ibotta section.  There are TONS of great info being shared in this forum, so check back often.
Hope you enjoy using Ibotta as much as I do!

951C2941-A74C-4A4C-BE95-FC96EA541236.jpeg

0 Likes

lynnsalvo
Rewards Hunter

South Carolina

Jenn1975
Shopper

I am from Chilhowie va. Its small rural town we have one stop light in our town ..The good benefits we have when I walk out my door I have beautiful view of the mountains. White top and Mt. Roger's...

Kswitzer77
Saver

@Jenn1975 at least you have a stoplight. 2 years ago we just had four stop signs put in at our only four-way stop. The closest city from here is 12 miles. I live in a village. Lol 😂