Re: Only in South Texas

jennywright506
Rewards Hunter

FB_IMG_1552781247874.jpg

Re: Only in South Texas

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jennywright506 

Love it!!  I live in Indiana, but my favorite country in the USA is definitely Texas

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Re: Where are you from?

Victoria1
Rewards Hunter

Hi all...

BRAND NEW Ibotta user and just joined the Ibotta Community..So nice to meet you all! I am from Arizona, USA..but have been living in the Great PNW (Pacific Northwest) for 20 years now...Washington State, USA. 😊

Mkinser513
Rewards Hunter

Hey Everyone!

My name is Mary and I was born and raised in West Virginia and still reside here with my husband of 13 years. West Virginia is The Mountain State, very beautiful. Thanks for making me feel so welcome, I can already tell this is going to be fun. Nice to meet everyone.

Kswitzer77
Saver

@Mkinser513 Hi Mary it's nice to meet you. My name is Kathleen and I'm from Pennsylvania the Keystone State.

0 Likes

QueenP88
Shopper

Hello. I’m Porschia. I live in Virginia “the birthplace of a nation” or also known as the mother of presidents. Virginia is for lovers. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@QueenP88 

I knew a Porschia from Virginia.  She was a computer consultant type petson

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Whiterabbit8
Rewards Hunter

Tulsa Oklahoma

hustlebelle22
Shopper

DD138F40-29D2-49C4-A39D-816D2917A001.jpeg

 I’m a travel agent from Southern Virginia!  Hey Y’all!!

lovingthis04150

from Pensacola F