cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

CaseyAzure
Shopper

CONFEDERATED SALISH and KOOTENAI RESERVATION - NW MONTANA - Anyone else from these parts that participate?

mdddeb
Rewards Hunter

Ohio

Kswitzer77
Saver

@mdddeb I used to live in Ohio. It was many years ago.

0 Likes

MandaPaul86
Shopper

Oklahoma!!  Been here all my life! Never really went anywhere else! Lol

Seo-Jeddo
Shopper

Born and raised in Michigan. Always dreaming about moving south to a warmer climate!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Seo-Jeddo 

You have 35 or so to choose from.  I would love to get back to Texas or move to Florida.

But somewhere like Tennessee is sort of far enough south to avoid most snow, but they get a lot of rain. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Seo-Jeddo
Shopper

My son lives in the perfect place! The top of South Carolina, middle of the state. Half way between the mountains and the ocean and only 6 hour drive to Florida! Four seasons, but very mild winters!! Love to visit him!!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Seo-Jeddo 

I'm not sure you can call anyplace perfect if they can get hurricanes though...  We don't get those in Indiana or Michigan.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Jensaves2Htown
Core Shopper

I am from "The Lonestar State".  --Texas

I grew up in a small town, but moved to Houston after high school.

AmberCoeCEO
Deal Sharer
Bluegrass born, bred and corn fed! Aka originally from Kentucky and Iowa. I went to Kettering University in Flint, Michigan and moved around a bit during college, met my now husband and became a transplant Michigander. But you can take the girl out of Kentucky, but you can't take the Kentucky out of the girl! Proud member of Big Blue Nation! Go Cats!