cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

TxRedneck4u
Rewards Hunter

No she didn't make it up lol. Where do you live now?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TxRedneck4u 

Greenwood IN. just south of INDY

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta He’s from CO. How do I know this?  Because I’m a psychic…🔮
Nah, there was another post called ‘Colorado’ and he was asking if anyone else were from CO. @felyskyny (can’t tag her) suggested this thread.
Welcome to the community, @JoeFalen!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Thanks @Xiao 

I thought you read his invisible ink

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  Maybe I AM a psychic after all because I thought of ‘invisible ink (or font)’ when I first read your comment and was going to post that but didn’t. I know, I could say whatever I want at this point and doesn't mean squat… 
Btw, psychic and sidekick sound very similar, and it’s a running joke in our household - ‘is he a psychic or sidekick, or a psychic-sidekick?’ 😂

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

On the next installment of "Two Sidekicks and a Psychic", Miss Cleo warns Ed McMahon and Robin not stack CDC printables with CDC rebates, but the pair find themselves in coupon he-ll when CDC uncovers their dasterdly deed.  Will Robin's old friend Batman break the pair out, or will Robin die of boredom listening to Ed's jokes?  Find out next Friday on 'Two Sidekicks and a Psychic'

TAV
Rewards Hunter

CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI 

CHEESE 🧀 LAND!

Kswitzer77
Saver

This is a great idea. I'm originally from the Buckeye State (Ohio)

I know live in the Keystone State (Pennsylvania)

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@TAV  And who wouldn’t love cheese! 🧀 ❤️Once I visited the Cheese Castle, and I wanted to stay there FOREVER!!!

Deninne27
Deal Sharer

I’m from Texas, still haven’t figured out the Haul or the stacked Bonuses!! I could use some help