cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Grew up in the Empire State (NY), and moved to what appears to be the old Dominion state (VA) about 10 years ago.

Calling where I grew up “up state” were fighting words for most, but I never cared. It’s on the other side of Westchester via the Tappan Zee ( now calling that bridge anything else, will equal fighting words). 🤣

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@LaraL  Massachusetts, born & raised.Florida for last 34 years 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@kynuna  Where in NH?

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

Obviously from my name, I'm from the Lone Star State, Texas. Born here, grew up in Corpus Christi and been in the Dallas Ft Worth area for over 40yrs. I've loved visiting other parts of the country, though.  Starting to wonder if moving to the mountains would be a good plan with the heat and humidity this summer. My heart goes out to everyone in Oregon and Washington who are experiencing deadly heat right now. 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@mpowe0033 how's Florida been with all the heat so far this summer? I know the Pacific NW has been getting hit but haven't heard anything about the Southern states.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Born & raised in South Carolina (Go Gamcocks!!), the Palmetto State, but I married a military man.  We moved around a little but wound up in Las Vegas when he retired.  Spent 15 years in Sin City then decided it was time for a change.  

Now we live in Citrus County Florida, the Nature Coast.  We LOVE it here❣ I think this is going to be the last stop.  😊

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@Icequeen813 Just north of Concord, (central NH)

adrianna2829
Rewards Hunter

Small town Arkansas❤️

TlsKim
Saver

upstate NY. No where near the city. Lol. 
Off Lake Ontario. Where we get LAKE EFFECT ❄️. LOL. FEET AT A TIME. 

SaverGirl67

Grew up in the keystone state (PA) currently living in the Sunshine State - where it rains every day! 😂