cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

Alliekat_1979
Shopper

Yes Covington is St. Tammany Parish and Ponchatoula is Tangipahoa Parish. Rouses, Winndixie, Piggly Wiggly and Walmart.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Alliekat_1979 forgot about Tangipahoa Parish, if I'm not mistaken Opelousas is the seat of St. Landry. 

Louisiana and Arkansas might now be the western-most states for Winn Dixie, which vacated Texas by summer 2002 

Re: W from?

Gatlin2016
Rewards Hunter

Huntsville Alabama 

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@Donna Sure did. It was crazy. Just wish there was rain involved!

Texas

wendyragan1973
Rewards Hunter

Corsicana, Texas small town about 55mph South of Dallas, Texas. Most everyone and everything have in this town for century's. Love the friendships, the town as a whole. Not all of us took the easy way in life, but we paid for our mistakes and Life is 1 day & at time in my house hold. Live,, Life, & Love 💕💕💕💕

phyllis2
Rewards Hunter

southern Illinois

Leistla
Saver

Boiler Up!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Leistla 

Oh yeah baby.  BTFU.    Warms my heart to see 'boier up ', even in a couponing site.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Re: Where are you from?New York State

donutswithholes
Rewards Hunter

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Joannedw73  I'm a LI'er like you.  I live borderline Nassau/Suffolk, and do most of my shopping on 110 (Suffolk).  Born in Queens, grew up and settled on Long Island, although I can't imagine how people afford the housing market today. 

Maybe we'll run into one another someday.