cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where are you from?

Dawn13
Rewards Hunter

Hello everyone.  I’m from York Pa.  I enjoy Ibotta.  Looking forward to a better month here in July.  June wasn’t good for me.  Here’s to July whoop whoop.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I was born in Queens in New York City, but only lived there 6 years.  Later moved to Virginia.

But I spent most of my life in Florida, the Sunshine State.  Even when it is raining, sometimes the sun is still shinning.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

My daddy always called that 'the devil's beating his wife again'.  I don't hear that anymore.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

pugmom7
Shopper

The heart of the Bluegrass State ~ Lexington, Kentucky. Lived here my entire life, but at some point in time I would love to live near a beach!

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah I miss the beach every time I visit CA or VA. I've been landlocked too my entire life but I guess we do have mountains here in CO, although I rarely take advantage of them and stay inside.

jvdvsn0621
Rewards Hunter

Alabama

Booty252
Rewards Hunter

I'm from Henderson NC. Currently living in Oxford NC. 

JennRena
Rewards Hunter

The Bluegrass State. Kentucky

lclandru
Rewards Hunter

Texas, just north of Dallas all my life.

Merry
Rewards Guide

PA, the Keystone State.  All my life.  Glad to see there are others from here.  It felt like I was reading for a while before I found any others lol.