cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

All my teammates disappeared

Desilynn79
Rewards Hunter

My facebook is linked but all my facebook teammates disappeared!

As well as I need more teammates

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: All my teammates disappeared

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi there, 

Thank you for sharing this with us. Our team is currently aware of a glitch regarding teammates, and have a possible solution for you to try. Please visit the Account section in your Ibotta account and disconnect from Facebook. Once you are able to do that, please try the steps below:

Step 1:

Force close the app by double-tapping on the Home button or by swiping your finger up from the bottom of your device to bring up all open applications and swiping up on Ibotta. 

Step 2: 
Turn your device off and back on.

Step 3: 
Update to the latest version of the app if you haven't yet done so. 

Step 4: 
Similarly, update to the most current operating system of the device

Step 5: 
Log back into your Ibotta account and try relinking your Facebook account. If that doesn't work, please reach out to our Care team for further assistance at https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us.

I hope this helps solve this issue for you!😊

View solution in original post

0 Likes
14 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

jkhall2307
Shopper

In the past, I had to unlink my FB, restart my phone, wait a bit, then relink fb. I have to do that for every time I friend someone to become teammatEs with. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Stiches88
Rewards Hunter

Mine only shows 2 of my teammates ever since last Oct. I've tried unlinking, uninstalling, restarting, contacting ibotta for help still no fix. The 2 I have remaining 1 no longer uses it and the other very very rarely uses it. I had other teammates that use it all the time! 

Solved! Go to solution

Whatamom3
Rewards Hunter

Mine disappeared when I got my new phone. I’ve done everything I can think of. All I have are my daughter, who invited me, and the two people that I invited. I emailed Ibotta, but haven’t heard back. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi there, 

Thank you for sharing this with us. Our team is currently aware of a glitch regarding teammates, and have a possible solution for you to try. Please visit the Account section in your Ibotta account and disconnect from Facebook. Once you are able to do that, please try the steps below:

Step 1:

Force close the app by double-tapping on the Home button or by swiping your finger up from the bottom of your device to bring up all open applications and swiping up on Ibotta. 

Step 2: 
Turn your device off and back on.

Step 3: 
Update to the latest version of the app if you haven't yet done so. 

Step 4: 
Similarly, update to the most current operating system of the device

Step 5: 
Log back into your Ibotta account and try relinking your Facebook account. If that doesn't work, please reach out to our Care team for further assistance at https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us.

I hope this helps solve this issue for you!😊

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Heidiutley
Rewards Hunter

I’ve tried all these options for several months now, but it doesn’t reset my team. Only 23 of about 90 teammates show up on my account. It doesn’t matter since that’s enough to get the team credit on each level, but it’s frustrating. I hope a real fix will come out soon in an update. 

Solved! Go to solution

mmooreca
Rewards Hunter

This solution only works for those who use Facebook.  Unfortunately, not everyone uses Facebook.

Originally, I had teammates who were all connected by the sane referral code.  Not any more.

The whole teammate idea just doesn't work.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LSmaczny
Rewards Hunter

I tried all the fixes suggested and still only have 2 of my previously many teammates. I know that I am still friends with them on Facebook. Please fix this glitch . . . missed out on monthly bonuses!

Solved! Go to solution

ljjohnson
Rewards Hunter

Why did they mark this as solved when it’s clearly not solved? lol. I only have two friends showing up as well. I used to have about 30+. I’ve tried everything listed under the “solution” posted here and then some, but still no luck. Lots of users are experiencing the same issue as I’ve seen in posts on Facebook. Ibotta still hasn’t fixed this as of November 2020 and the issue started in August 2020 (at least for me it did).

Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @ljjohnson

Thanks for following up. While the suggestion I provided earlier can help fix this issue, we're still investigating why Savers are still having issues, like the experience you've mentioned. While it may take us additional time, our team is working towards a solution as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience. 

0 Likes