Anyone else having issues with withdrawing from PayPal

ktrionfi
Shopper

Help! Anyone else having issues withdrawing from their PayPal 

8 Replies

Re: Anyone else having issues with withdrawing from PayPal

Dana
Deal Expert

Are you talking about sending your ibotta earnings to paypal or hte money already in paypal account to your bank? If it's your money already in your paypal account going to your bank that has nothing to do with ibotta and you need to contact paypal and your bank.

0 Likes

ktrionfi
Shopper

No it’s withdrawing the money from Ibotta to PayPal. 

D29D9551-ACC5-445F-B2A6-CA16F20654BC.jpeg

0 Likes

bjevans
Rewards Hunter

If you use a VPN, it has to be turned off to process transfers from PayPal to bank/credit union. You might check your banking information that is on your PayPal account. You could also try resetting your bank information. I hope you get it resolved. You can also submit a Resolution Ticket with PayPal. 

0 Likes

ktrionfi
Shopper

It is not a PayPal issue. It is through Ibotta. Gives me a error message when I want to withdraw my earnings. Cant even use my Earnings to get a gift card, says account is locked. 

0 Likes

Mburris5
Rewards Hunter

Yes. I’m having problems since Sunday. 

0 Likes

Mburris5
Rewards Hunter

Sending my money to PayPal 

0 Likes

Mburris5
Rewards Hunter

My issue is moving my money to PayPal. Never had a problem before.  All of a sudden it’s an error. I called paypal and there is no issue with my PayPal account. It’s all Ibotta.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have heard that the linking of Ibotta with Paypal expires every three months.  I don't use PayPal for Ibotta any more, so I can't confirm this.  You can try relinking your PayPal.

Instead of withdrawing my money to PayPal, I buy gift cards (formally Pay with Ibotta) using my earnings.  This not only saves me money by earning a percentage back, it counts towards bonuses.  

0 Likes