cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking out at Walmart online for delivery!

BBFaye85
Shopper

Has anyone ever had issues checking out at walmart online pickup/delivery? I deleted 1 of my debit cards off my acct and was adding another debit card...which is very valid and has funds. Yet, every time I start to put in the first 4 numbers it keep telling me invalid card number..I timed out of my time lots multiply times and it is driving me crazy and messing up my schedules. What is going on? 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Checking out at Walmart online for delivery!

mmoore01
Super Saver

I have no idea what your problem is, but Visa Debit cards start with '4' and Mastercard debit cards start with a '5'.  If your debit card doesn't start with one of these numbers, it is possible that Walmart doesn't accept this debit card.  Some bank debit cards are not Visa or Mastercard.

Here is a screenshot of the payment methods for Walmart Grocery Pickup:

Screenshot_20201027-115126.png

0 Likes

Re: Checking out at Walmart online for delivery!

BBFaye85
Shopper

Yeah I don't know why it was acting funny yesterday, it was my Visa and MasterCard and they are both my legitimate bank cards that I've used before. I think they were just having issues with their website last night or something because one of them went through today just fine. Thanks for a response so I appreciate you taking the time.

0 Likes