cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT UN-LINK AND RE-LINK ANY ACCOUNTS

Saving4Fun

I know there are posts floating around that advise un-linking and re-linking a loyalty account as a solution to missed offer credits.

Please DO NOT try this technique, even if the Care Center advises you to do it. Instead, contact @LaraL, our Community Manager.

Un-linking and re-linking a loyalty account will trigger the system to recognize your missed offers, but there’s also a high probability that it will recognize other offers that have already posted. Those offers will be marked as duplicate credits, which causes automatic flags on your Ibotta account and creates a much bigger problem.

If you are experiencing any issues with your linked accounts, such as the link to Target, create a ticket in the Care Center and be patient. If your issue is not resolved after 48 hours, contact @LaraL and include your ticket # (see reply below for detailed instructions). If anyone advises you to un-link and re-link, please send a screen shot of the message.

3 Replies

Re: DO NOT UN-LINK AND RE-LINK ANY ACCOUNTS

Saving4Fun

Create Ticket:

36162341-FE7C-47DA-9821-41699761FB0C.jpeg

Locate Ticket #:

EABD3B3F-6A03-4451-A040-19F92477362D.jpeg

kathand29
Deal Sharer

Definitely follow this advice!  It has worked for me before but has caused a major issue for me now.  

TXbelle
Rewards Guide

I'm so glad I saw this post. I had tried to link it a several weeks ago but the link failed. Now I'm getting requests from ibotta to link. Nope, I don't think so. I only visit Target occasionally so I will stick to uploading my receipt whenever I buy something offered on ibotta. That's been working for me.

0 Likes