cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: downloading older version for iphone 6

Desert1
Rewards Hunter

I do not have a permission to upload image here:(

I just see in the settings: General, Performance, Interface, Sound, Game, Phone model & Internet, Clean up & back up, and Shortcut settings.

Which one do you referring to?

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@Desert1

I am not an active user, but tested the software prior to switching to an Android phone a few years ago. It is probably under "General".

You should be able to find the setting, it is "menu driven" just like any other interface. I figured if you had an existing balance, you could at least cash out. I doubt it will benefit you much any other way. 

0 Likes

Desert1
Rewards Hunter

Unfortunately in General there are only options: Launch on start, Root, Prompt settings, Exit and sleep options and language or restore options could be found.

I believe it should display the ibotta app itself,, but there is only a blank field inside the emulator. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Desert1
Rewards Hunter

Thanks, I got it now.

I think it may hit a snag and therefore it displayed only black blank screen. I closed it and re-opened the emulator and voila the ibotta app was there:)

Thank you for your help!!!

Saipan
Super Saver

@Desert1

Good to hear. Yea, Nox can be a little buggy.

You caused me to install it. I can't find the setting I am thinking of. Either updates wiped it or it was a different emulator. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Maybe it was BlueStacks? Honestly not sure, that's just the only one I've used before 😅

0 Likes

Desert1
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for your help. I am sorry for your trouble. 

I learned something new, thank you for offering this option as a work around.

0 Likes