cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fees?

vegangma
Shopper

Hi there...I’ve seen info about mínimums when applying earnings to gift cards, but I’m wondering if there are any type of fees to withdraw to your bank account? Actually, are there any fees at all involved with using the Ibotta app? 
Also, it’s my understanding that the bank account option is more recent. Who has experience? Is anyone partial to a particular method of withdrawing earnings? Why? 
thanks so much!

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Fees?

Dana
Deal Expert

i hae my bank linked and there's no fees. there is a fee if you hae paypal and want the money right away that's a paypal fee. ibotta itself has no fees unless you don't use it for 6 months then you get a not actie fee thats stated in the terms on ibotta.  i must apologize my keyboard is broken and a new one is coming saturday so i do not hae the letter that comes after u

EDD
Deal Sharer

Ibotta has no fees. PayPal has a 1% I think fee only if you want your money right away if you want it the second day 1 business day it's free.  

0 Likes

EDD
Deal Sharer

DANA question? Since you have your account linked to your bank. How does it work?  You do a one time transfer from Ibotta to your account?  Or every offer you redeem it goes directly to your bank account? Hopefully I'm explaining myself.

0 Likes

RosesFocusLTH
Shopper

Dana! Lol... I'm not sure if virtually schooling my 3 girls is frying my brain or what but it really took me a minute to figure out you have no V!! Bless your heart!!! You still put in the effort to answer - that's what I was hoping to find by joining the Ibotta Community!! Fellow Ibotta-ers helping each other figure it all out!! Kudos to you Darlin! Thank you!! I hope the new keyboard works beautifully for you 😁!! 

0 Likes

RosesFocusLTH
Shopper

VeganGMa - I withdraw to my PayPal account once my total available is over $20. I don't pay a fee and the money is usually available almost instantly.  On a rare occasion I may have to wait a day for the transfer but that doesn't happen often. I also have my bank account linked and I have a PayPal debit card as well.  I'm not sure if any of that makes a difference or not so I apologize for not really clearing things up for you but I figured I'd share my experience...  Happy Ibotta-ing!!!

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

each time you want to take money out of your account to your bank you need to go through the transfer to bank option it is not automatic.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

yes i hae no letter after u i hae no letter after p either. it's not my fault that my kids spilled water on the keyboard it was an accident. my new keyboard will not be here until saturday. i really don't like that you hae to insult me about it.

0 Likes

RosesFocusLTH
Shopper

Dana I sincerely and truly apologize if my message was in any way insulting to you. I was and still am being 100% sincere. Even with the World being quarantined at home with extra time on all our hands I still feel like it's too uncommon for people to offer help to others - that's my burden to carry because of the negative crap I've gone through in the past year or two.  I really meant my reply to you as a compliment and I am sorry if I came off as picking on you.  I realize my opinion isn't much to anyone else but I noticed you took your time to help someone even if it meant taking the extra time to explain why your words may have looked a little off - and I genuinely believe that was a great gesture.  And I loved how you explained it!  I come off as socially awkward sometimes when I try to compliment people for being good humans but I did mean it all in a good way - I promise.

0 Likes