cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fred Meyer Clicklist Paperless

Katearik
Rewards Hunter

I used to be able to get quite a few rebates with Fred Meyer (Kroger) clicklist.  They have now gone paperless (no receipts) and the loyalty card link doesn't work anymore.  With the pandemic, and disabled people like me, clicklist is the ideal way to shop but it's affecting my ibotta rebates.  Is ibotta looking into this at all?  I am driving 3 times the distance to shop Walmart grocery pickup but would like more options...and I just hit the $1000 club this year.  Woot

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Fred Meyer Clicklist Paperless

Katearik
Rewards Hunter

What I meant is that I used to get a receipt to scan for rebates. ..now that they are paperless I tried to use the digital receipt but ibotta rejected it.  Am I just no longer able to use clicklist for rebates because the loyalty card link doesn't work or has anyone else found a solution?  The online receipt is an actual copy of the one you would get at the register...why wouldn't ibotta accept that?

0 Likes

Re: Fred Meyer Clicklist Paperless

SJYoung
Deal Sharer

They haven't accepted digital receipts from Kroger/Fred Meyer for a long time. They used to have loyalty card linking that was automatic, like Walmart, but did away with that. To my knowledge, Ibotta only accepts in store shopping receipts there. 

I agree, that stinks, given that we've been in a pandemic for a year, and have been having to use stores we don't like because Ibotta won't take digital receipts except from Walmart. 

0 Likes