cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated!

Lex90
Shopper

Not allowing me redeem walmart offers.. I had 4 offers.. And a few other offers i bought didn't go through either..

5 Replies

Re: Frustrated!

CRamos13
Rewards Hunter

I have had this happen before. I send a message to customer service and they check the reciept submitted and fix it within a few days. Sometimes they just don't go through

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I don't think this would work for Walmart receipts but for other stores if you don't get credit for some of the offers you submitted, you can check to see if those offers are back in your list. If they're back, just rescan the receipt and put the offers back on (skip any that you did get credit for already). Usually that one goes through quickly.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lex90  If it's within 24 hours, just rescan the receipt for the missing offers.

dawnmmaycroft
Shopper

I had the same thing happen with somethings I bought at Walmart yesterday. It's so frustrating!!

0 Likes

mandysue1223
Rewards Hunter

This has happened to me a few times. It is definitely frustrating! I also feel like a lot of the Walmart offers that are offered my Walmart doesn’t even carry the product. I wish it was more accurate.

0 Likes