cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game: Let's imagine we're all at Walmart...

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

It is unlikely that any of us here knows one another outside this forum...

Now let's imagine we all happened to be at the same Walmart location at the same time, but since we've never before met in-person, what would you say about yourself to help everyone spot you?

36 Replies

Re: Let's imagine we're all at Walmart...

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

I would be the lady who runs into the restroom when I enter the store and stops at the McDonald's for a $1 diet coke when leaving the store.

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I am the crazy lady with my blue coupon purse around my neck rushing through the store with a list and my phone in my hand scanning everything before I put it in my buggy.

Donna2
Skilled Saver

Id be the lady that just knocked over the 6ft high soup can display because I was looking down at my phone scrolling for Ibotta deals not paying attention to where I was walking!

Re: Game: Let's imagine we're all at Walmart...

What
Deal Ambassador

So, I would be the one who carries in her own hand held purple shopping basket, lined with all the gear required for a successful shopping  battle: lists. coupons, purell wipes,  pen, and phone. 

Happy ibotta-ing!

Donna2
Skilled Saver

Id also be the one in the parking lot stretching out wearing a jogging suit, wrist bands, and a matching head band getting ready for my big walmart shop 

What
Deal Ambassador

@Donna2 Warm up exercises?

Happy ibotta-ing!

Donna2
Skilled Saver

My husband said you would all know me by being the lady yelling at her husband "I DONT HAVE A REBATE OR COUPON FOR THAT! PUT IT BACK!!" Oh my lordie am I cracking up right now...great game idea! I can't wait to hear from everyone😃😂

Donna2
Skilled Saver

@What warm.up excersizes are a must before a WM haul lol

Re: Game: Let's imagine we're all at Walmart...

What
Deal Ambassador

@Ibotta-Addict  @Donna2  @Janet1964 

I'm also the annoying lady who (if forced into using a cashier rather than self checkout) always seems to hold up the line because the register did not give me the advertised price or credit me for the digital coupons.  

Happy ibotta-ing!