cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift card spent/unspent

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

When did Ibotta remove this from the manage all gift cards? I used to be able to sort them by their status. Now that option is gone. 

Thanks!

Steph 

Tags (3)
0 Likes
15 Replies

Re: Gift card spent/unspent

Dana
Deal Expert

Go into account on your phone click gift cards you can sort them by spent and unspent there. If you need to change a specific gift card to spent or change the amount click the gift card and you can change it

0 Likes

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

It's not there anymore. That's where I used to go. And if you go under the place where you purchase the gift cards, it only keeps your most current 10 cards. My app is up to date and every time I scroll through the cards I'm getting a network issue to try again later. But there is no issue with my network. So frustrating! 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@thetvgeneral  Did you try to uinstall and reinstall the app shut phone off on wifi on off clear cookies cache? These are the normal fixes when people have problems. If you did and it still isn't working you can be locked and need to put in a ticket to be unlocked. All my gift cards (more than10) are listed in my account section under gift cards.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

I already did all of that and just done putting in a ticket. Thanks for the help! Steph 😁

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@thetvgeneral When you pull up your gift cards for a particular store do you see a tab Manage all Gift Cards?  When I click Manage all Gift Cards on my app, I can see my entire history of purchased gift cards.

0 Likes

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

I only have been ever able to see my last 10 purchased at one time in that manner. Don't get me wrong that's fine, but if I have more than 10 that are unspent like I did yesterday with my Sheetz ones I just had to play the game with my app until I transferred them all over to my Sheetz app. It took longer than I would have liked but I got it done.

Thanks!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you go to Account, then select Gift Cards, it should show you ALL gift cards you have purchased.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@thetvgeneral

The Gift Card page under the Account tab is a little buggy. I find on my device sometimes the "Spent" and "Unspent" prompts display right away, other times after a few seconds and/or after scrolling.

I am assuming the more cards you have purchased the longer it takes the page to load. If your phone has a low RAM capacity, and you have several other apps open at the same time, your load time could/will lag. 

I am also assuming the page should work regardless of Android version or Apple device. I have some unspent cards that are 18+ months old and can freely scroll my list to see them. 

0 Likes

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer
Spoiler
The buttons aren't there. I can scroll down through them, there are a lot! But it is frustrating when you get where you want to go and then then app says "sorry retry" 
0 Likes