Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Gift card spent/unspent

Saipan
Deal Expert

@thetvgeneral 

Screenshot_20210331-112629_Ibotta.jpg

 For me, they don't pop up right away. But I have several unspent.

Try scrolling down your list as far as you can and then back to the top. Also, are you using Android or Apple? If Android, what version? 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Pardon me, I meant several "Spent". 

0 Likes

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

Sorry didn't mean any disrespect if it came across that way 😔. I hit the post button too fast.

Thanks again for all the responses I have been given! 

0 Likes

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

They pop up right away...as for getting all the way to bottom of my list...😂. Good luck! Android version 11 by the way. Samsung galaxy note 10+

Again thank you for your help! 🙂

0 Likes

Wtennyson
Saver

Should be able to hit gift cards, then the three dots on the right and or should bring up your gift card. 

0 Likes

thetvgeneral
Deal Sharer

Finally got an answer from the awesome people at Ibotta. Took me a few times to explain what was happening for them to understand.

But here's the reply

Hello Stephanie

Thank you for providing your feedback! I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.  Unfortunately, it appears that the function to view which gift cards have been used may have been removed with a recent app update. 

I have passed your message along to the appropriate team for further review.  Your feedback may be incorporated into the app in the future.

Thank you again for supporting Ibotta as we continue to develop and refine our service.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth G.

0 Likes