cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grocery pick up

Dwallin
Rewards Hunter

I am having trouble linking my Walmart account for grocery pickup. I have tried multiple times. It said to check and make sure password and user ID are correct and they are correct. Anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Linking accounts with ibotta

WonderWoman
Rewards Hunter

I get "Be sure to use correct email and password " I am using the correct email. When I go 2 I bought a to connect with Walmart for example it says it is linking accounts and then repeats the above message. If you know how to correct this , please advise. Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Linking accounts with ibotta

mmoore01
Deal Master

Are you trying to link Walmart Pickup & Delivery from the Ibotta App or from the Chrome Extension on your PC?

I have heard others say they have had problems, but when I last tried it, it linked in about 10 minutes.  I was using an Android phone.

Check to see how much available memory you have.  I have experienced issues when my available memory on my cell phone was less than 1 Gig.

Try clearing your cache and resetting your phone.  If this still doesn't work, make sure you have the latest version of Ibotta.

You can also try linking your account using the Chrome Extension found at Ibotta.com

0 Likes