cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Help!

Sophia1
Rewards Hunter

Sorry I'm unable to provide this forum with any ideas yet, but I just signed up and feel lost. I was under the impression I would be able to find Stop & Shop grocery store here, but I don't see it listed. In fact, I don't see any grocery stores listed when I sign in. My other dilemma is I was under the impression an app would be installed on my phone. No app was installed. It seems I have to access ibotta from my computer. Can anyone here please help me? Where do I find Stop & Shop and where do I find the loyalty link for it? Also, will I have to submit a copy of my receipt, and do I clip on images of certain items I plan to purchase before I go shopping or afterwards. I have no idea how this works.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Sophia1

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Help!

Dana
Deal Expert

You have to install ibotta on your phone yourself from your app store. After that log in and search stop and shop in your phone app it'll pop right up it's in store only upload receipt only no linking cards.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

The extension is for online shopping most of the stores on the extension are not on the app. I do not use the extension. You go into the store you're shopping at look at the top 1st it will tell you what you need to do to redeem upload only link only or both if both you click one. If inking you need to link 1st then click on your items then shop that's scan your card or number at check out and it will register. If it's upload you click on what you want 1st then go shopping then scan receipt or barcode it will tell you which then follow the prompts to scan barcodes if needed then put it through.

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

You cash out to paypal bank acount or gift cards once youi have a mnimum of 20 or more. You ad your debit card to ibotta to buy gift cards for stores you shop at.

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

You have to install ibotta on your phone yourself from your app store. After that log in and search stop and shop in your phone app it'll pop right up it's in store only upload receipt only no linking cards.

Solved! Go to solution

Sophia1
Rewards Hunter

Thank you, Dana. I uploaded the app on my phone, but what was the extension I registered for on my computer? What do I use it for? Also, do I click on the items listed on my app first, or do I upload the receipt first when I am ready to redeem?

Thank you, again, for your help. It's so nice of you to take the time to answer my questions.

Sincerely,

Sophia!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

The extension is for online shopping most of the stores on the extension are not on the app. I do not use the extension. You go into the store you're shopping at look at the top 1st it will tell you what you need to do to redeem upload only link only or both if both you click one. If inking you need to link 1st then click on your items then shop that's scan your card or number at check out and it will register. If it's upload you click on what you want 1st then go shopping then scan receipt or barcode it will tell you which then follow the prompts to scan barcodes if needed then put it through.

Solved! Go to solution

Sophia1
Rewards Hunter

I don't see an option to get paid via PayPal. The only two payment methods offered are Goggle Pay and Add debit card. If I add a debit card, will I get charged for it, and how does it work? I already have a PayPal account, so I'm hoping I can link my payments to it.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Sophia1
Rewards Hunter

Disregard my last question, Dana. I think I found my answer on the app.

Thank you.

Sophia!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

You cash out to paypal bank acount or gift cards once youi have a mnimum of 20 or more. You ad your debit card to ibotta to buy gift cards for stores you shop at.