Crystalm919
Shopper

How is everyone  saving so much where do you find the best deals 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: How is everyone saving so much

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Crystalm919  many stack coupons, peelies, use savings apps such as coupons.com, Swagbucks, Shopkicks,Fetch & cut coupons Some shop4-5 retailers.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What
Deal Ambassador

In response to your question, I get a lot of cashback because I "stack" with both grocery store apps and other grocery apps:

1. Kroger/affiliates: Their app has BOTH digital coupons & cashback offers.
  2. Sprouts: Their app has digital coupons which (most months) includes a couple of FREE items.
  3. Target: The Target Circle app includes special discounts if you "select the offer" plus many digital coupons.
  4. Walmart: Unlike the aforementioned apps, WM does NOT include digital coupons/discounts, however it is a tremendous resource to know if some of the ibotta offers are available at your store(s).....a great time-saver!
  5. Coupons.com offers both digital coupons & printable coupons.

I also use several additional grocery apps for stacking. Let me know if you'd like my recommendations.

Meanwhile, do keep in mind that if you are a newbie to the world of grocery apps & rebating I would caution you from trying to juggle too many all at once. Add new ones gradually so you don't get burned out.  Cause if you get burned out you'll stop. then you won't save another dime! 

Happy ibotta-ing!
Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

@Crystalm919 

I shop mainly at Walmart & Kroger, but Publix and CVS when on sale.

combine sales, coupons, Ibotta and other savings apps. 

publix offers a lot of buy 1 get 1 free offers every week.

cvs has great deals with extracare bucks deals 

kroger has awesome sales and you earn gas perks and they offer digital coupons and cash back on certain items.

Solved! Go to solution

dnwaokocha
Shopper

I’m in Texas so what I do is look at the sales papers to stores on Ibotta and see if I can do price matching on sale items & if I can I go to the stores that allow price matching along with any digital CUPONS that may be on the app or manufactures CUPONS & shop there. 

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Crystalm919  many stack coupons, peelies, use savings apps such as coupons.com, Swagbucks, Shopkicks,Fetch & cut coupons Some shop4-5 retailers.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Crystalm919
Shopper

I use fetch and have saved lots with it  ut shopkicks is difficult  to me  but using different saving apps seems like that would help save more

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Crystalm919
Shopper

Here in  NC where I live atleast the town im in we don't have many grocery store options   and coupons s im still trying to figure out how to use them my husband does the coupons at our main grocery store  usually   may e I should have him check for coupons to some of the same items as ibbota

0 Likes