cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to LEVEL UP faster!

Luv2shop73
Saver

So I was racking my brain, trying figure out how I'm going to make that Rising Star deadline. I GOT IT! 1.) Make your ibotta list and write down the expiration date of the offer. 2.) If you can redeem the offer more than once write how many times you can redeem it. 3.) Make a SEPERATE grocery list starting with the offers that expire first. Purchase those items first, and if it's an item that can be redeemed more than once DO MORE THAN ONE TRANSACTION! If you notice in the rules it states that items that are redeemed multiple times ON THE SAME RECEIPT will be counted as one. So do multiple check-outs (I take my daughter with me, it makes it go faster) and don't redeem multiple offers on the same receipt. Let me know how this works for yall!

Cha-ching!

Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: How to LEVEL UP faster!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Sometimes this works.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work every time.

Once you redeem an offer, it disappears and may never come back again.  If you had bought a second one, you either "eat" (pun intended) the cost or take it back, if you can.

Sometimes, the offer returns, but it is a little different.  Instead of buying one to get $.50, it now says buy 2 for $1.00.  Oh, no.,  Same issue as above.

The worst is when it is completely different.  The first time you bought it, it was $2.00 on one, but now it is $.25 on 4!  Is it even worth the savings?

I live about four miles from Walmart.  I am there several times a week.  I buy one item (unless I have a coupon for more) and then when it returns, I buy another one.  This is great when a bonus spans a week or more.  The Mid Week and Weekend bonuses are a bit harder to do.

But, I realize I am lucky to have a Walmart so close.  Others are not as fortunate.

Luv2shop73
Saver

I know exactly what you're talking about, and that's what gave me the thought. But the price change thing?...yeah,I have noticed that in the past. Gotta ' say, not a fan of it (unless it's on the rise). But I've noticed there are a lot of items that I have purchased and the offer still remains, so I figured I  would give it a shot. 

0 Likes

Luv2shop73
Saver

Well, it's working...sortta'. I tried out my method and I'm now at 45/85 item's for leveling up. Some item's did go away, but most did not. I fact, a lot are still there so thats a good thing. I'm going to keep on keeping on. 

SaverGirl67

I would think the best way to do this is to shop - grab a drink and do your submission - and then shop again for whatever offers come back.  It’s a bit of a time investment but it will save you a drive. 

0 Likes