cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Community Members

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Ibotta  Community was founded on 08/06/2020 with 21386 members, we are now 61.3k & still growing.. ... I was introduced to Ibotta  in December 2017& was one of founding members . I’m  having a lot  fun saving money & meeting Ibotta friends .

9 Replies

Re: Ibotta Community Members

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 I love hearing this history, and how cool that you’ve witnessed this community grow from the beginning! I’m also having a lot of fun and enjoy the friendships I’m building with folks like yourself. 😁

SaverGirl67

@Icequeen813   I looked back and my first earnings are from December 2015!!

I knew I’ve had this app a long time but wow - that was soo long ago!!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  You got me beat, mine was Dec 2017

Deenap
Rewards Hunter

I became a member 6/18 & I’m $3 away from hitting $1200🥳

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I've been a member since May 24, 2013.  But I didn't submit my first receipt until June, 2015.  I am now over $7500 back from Ibotta.

clipandshare
Shopper

Oct 24, 2012 here...first month was $3...last month was $265.40...I like the direction this is headed, lol

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Update & correction!, Actually I believe was actually started sometime in July,, with 11k plus members, I was invited to join i& 08/06/2020 I joined 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813  the 1st day was July 31, 2020 I was one of the 1st to join that day.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dana  Cool, I wasn’t that far off, I was 8/6.How many joined that day...do you remember?

0 Likes