cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Convention

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Someone in the community suggested Ibotta should have a convention where we can all meet and have vendor booths with free samples or finally find those Free After Offers that never show up at the store.

I believe Ibotta is in Denver.  My daughter lives in Denver, so I could plan a trip to see her and my grandson and then head to the Ibotta Convention.  It could be in the parking lot of Ibotta, no need to rent a convention hall.

For those that can't make it physically, presentations and tours could be shown live on the Internet or recorded for later viewing.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

13 Replies

Re: Ibotta Convention

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 

Before we all make a pilgrimage to Denver remember Ibotta HQ might be a mirage. Like many of the elusive products no one has ever seen them.  If we keep chasing unicorns, white whales, leprechauns, and non existing FAO we all may find ourselves in group therapy sessions with Dr. Rick (The progressive insurance therapist)

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I am willing to chance it.

Maybe Ibotta is a figment of my imagination, but if it is, I don't want it to stop!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 I love this idea! I was telling someone else I once drove 12 hours to the Antiques roadshow so anywhere and anytime I would be there for Ibotta convention! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  LOL - I'm glad you liked the idea.  @Donna2 and I had been joking about it recently.  I belong to a mom's group where they did a virtual summit and gave out coupons and product samples to people who participated.  Again, not sure if Ibotta could handle the overwhelming response.  We'd likely have to organize it ourselves and 1/2 of us wouldn't be invited and the other 1/2 would get hung up somewhere along the way,

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  That was me& I didn’t get any response!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   LOL - great minds think alike.  Denver sounds like a good stomping ground.  We can pass through TX on the way.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Actually - lets give credit where credit is due.  @Icequeen813 - we bow down to you your majesty! 

Ibotta Community Convention

Icequeen813
Super Saver
09-16-2020 06:30 PM
When the COVID-19 pandemic is over, I think we should have have a Convention with Ibotta savers, advertisers, retailers etc

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Sorry I didn't give you credit.  I wanted to post it and see what happens.  I hope Ibotta reads some of these.  I really think it would be fun.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   @Icequeen813 gets all the credit - documented September 2020.

0 Likes