Florida/Citrus County

Re: Ibotta is a Small World, afterall

biimotola
Deal Sharer

Portland,Oregon

mmoore01
Deal Master

This road trip to Texas is going to be very long just picking up everyone!!  I am glad to see there are three stops in Florida.  Then off to South Carolina, Alabama and Louisiana.

Those in the North East: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey will car pool together.

In the Northwest: Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico will be another car pool.

That leaves Minnesota.  We need someone coming from mid America.  Anyone from the Dakotas, Iowa, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming?

What-Shot
Super Saver

I love your idea that we carpool, @mmoore01 (haha)! Before I commit to carpooling with others from the southwest, perhaps it would be helpful to know where we're heading? Do you have a destination in mind for this roadtrip? Perhaps a particular Walmart store or ibotta HQ? 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Leanne0505
Deal Sharer

I signed up when I lived in Michigan, but now live in coastal Alabama. You can use my original state for map variety, if you want to hold to a purist ideal of where we started out on Ibotta! 😄

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Leanne0505  I saw we double dip - why not  @mmoore01  what are the official rules in this scenario LOL

sthomasson
Deal Sharer

North Carolina!

mmoore01
Deal Master

My understanding is this is a game for our road trip to Texas to go to H-E-B., if I remember correctly.  It looks like most of the H-E-B stores are in San Antonio, TX.

There is no way I can pick everyone up.  I have 19 people on the list.  My vehicle won't hold them all.  So, I thought we could have several car pools and we all meet in San Antonio.  I didn't want @MerSadie to have to ride alone.  That's no fun.

Of course, we can't do anything until the Pandemic is gone...  Maybe next year.  But it is fun to think about it for now.

Any other thoughts?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  San Antonio sounds good to me - I know we were planning on TX to pick up royal instant rice and whatever other sundry items that we can't find locally.