cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets Get Things Started

tlw92978
Rewards Hunter

Hello Everyone! Wanted introduce myself, Tonia. I am getting the hang of the app and I am so excited to be here now. I could really use a team and I know there have got to be all kinds of tricks and tips I should know. I am really looking forward to learning how to get the most from my app and a little chatting with people who I share a common interest

10 Replies

Re: Lets Get Things Started

Purplefrk830_
Deal Sharer

Hello,

My name is Debi and I'm also new to the Ibotta Community. If you want like to be friends my Facebook is Deb Hebner. Have a great day.

Debi Hebner

Dana
Deal Expert

a notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working they are trying to fix it.

craignix12
Deal Sharer

Hey, Tonia how are you?  I'm just getting started.

SavingsWealth
Shopper

Hello Tonia, nice to meet you ! I wanted to offer assistance with your questions and concerns. I am starting a new venture and would love to offer help and assistance. I have been a ibotta user for many years and know many tips and tricks to help you get started ! I also created a facebook group which is about helping people save money when shopping online. Look forward to helping out !

0 Likes

SavingsWealth
Shopper

Hi Debi, Good afternoon I saw your message and wanted to offer help I am also new to the ibotta community but have been a ibotta user for years. I have decided to create a Facebook group where we share free tips/promotions to help people, families, businesses save money when shopping online and in store. if you are interested please let me know and I will share the info to join. Thanks Debi look forward to assisting ! 

megla
Core Shopper

OO I'd love to join if you dont mind 🙂

SavingsWealth
Shopper

Hello I just signed up to the biota community today and Love whats its all about helping others and giving advice and support. I wanted to ask you how long you been a member with ibotta ? I would like to offer free help and invite you to our Facebook group. If your interested please send me a message and I will send you the invite hope to hear back from you and look forward to helping you out with any questions or concerns.

SavingsWealth
Shopper

Hey sure your welcomed to join feel free to join. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@tlw92978 Hi, did you get started with Ibotta the day before the past Halloween?

0 Likes