cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Linking additional store accounts

Lainey
Rewards Hunter

I have a Meijer card linked to my account. I would like to add the rest of my store cards to my account but I don’t see a way to do that. Could you please tell me how?

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Linking additional store accounts

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Lainey

That's a great question! 

You should be able to visit each retailer gallery that you'd like to connect an account with. Please note, not all stores have the ability to link your loyalty account - but if you can there will be an option when you visit the retailer's gallery of available offers. To learn more, visit this helpful blog post:

How to Earn Cash Back with a Loyalty Account

I hope that helps clarify! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

When you go into the stores on the app on the top you will see at the top what is required for redeeming either link, scan. or both. Example walmart you can link or scan, kroger is scan only. If your store is scan only then you can't link anything. If it says link only then you need to link, if it's scan or link you pick one.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lainey 

If you are a new ibotta user, I personally would suggest you start out with one linked card and see how that works for you.  If you have disabilities, limitations, or other preferences that results in only pickup or delivery, then ignore my suggestion.  The same holds true if you just don't want to scan any items.

Many of us who do a lot of ibotta go unlinked everywhere we can because of the control you have.  With an unlinked account you can resubmit receipts if something goes wrong.  With a linked card, you have to open tickets.   Tickets are averaging 5 to 7 days for response right now.  

To answer your question:

Anyway, not all stores have linked options.  For example, Kroger is one that is submit receipt only.

Just select the store from your home screen.   Upon entry at the store level, there will be an option to link if available - LINK <storename> ACCIOUNT

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Lainey

That's a great question! 

You should be able to visit each retailer gallery that you'd like to connect an account with. Please note, not all stores have the ability to link your loyalty account - but if you can there will be an option when you visit the retailer's gallery of available offers. To learn more, visit this helpful blog post:

How to Earn Cash Back with a Loyalty Account

I hope that helps clarify! 

0 Likes