cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Team Mates

Mikenike8338
Rewards Hunter

Hello everyone,

I am an avid Ibotta user, and I am looking to expand my Ibotta team, as well as provide and inciteful information to those new to the app, or those with questions! I have used the app for almost 5 years, and I love it! Even when I lived in a small town of only 900 people, I have saved hundreds ($569.05 to be exact)! If you want to be apart of my team, my code is: WWSKEVI

Thank you and shop savvy!

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Looking for Team Mates

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

🤔   Community members on this site can not use your code to be a team member

We are already members Your code is for first time new members

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

your facebbook friends that already use ibotta are your teammates but a notification went out in the beginning of july that teammates arem't working they are trying t fix it

0 Likes

barbiedoll4366
Rewards Hunter
0 Likes

RandyJon24
Shopper

I know you have to get teammates through FB. How do you go about doing that?

0 Likes

Ms-Saveabuck
Rewards Hunter

I am already a member of ibotta but new to this online community of savers! I do not understand how to add people or make myself available to be added. Any simple explanation Im overlooking?  Is it thru herenor thru Facebook?

Ms_Saveabuck

Kristy

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

There is a dedicated thread for teammate issues and questions

All teammate-related questions or concerns should be directed there.

Go here:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/december-2020-teamwork-thread-add-teammates-here/td-p/11...

From the first paragraph of that thread created by the ibotta moderator:

“Looking for new teammates? Add your name to this thread, or add people asking on this thread. This is the official teammate thread for the month of December 2020 - please do not post looking for teammates in separate posts.”

Please respect the wishes of the ibotta moderator and only post teammate questions in the teammate thread!

Please respect the wishes of the ibotta moderator and only post teammate questions in the teammate thread!

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes