cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mellow Yellow

Azraellemeow
Shopper

So I purchased 20 oz Mellow Yellow 6 packs. I checked the cocoa cola earning and it said mellow yellow was included.  However when I scanned them it said it wasn't a match. Also I bought Maybelline product at target and when I scanned my receipt it said I didn't have any deals.  Even though I've personally selected the maybelline product on my Target list.  It only redeemed when I scanned the item.  What am I missing about redeeming stuff? I thought I was doing  it right?

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Re: Mellow Yellow

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Azraellemeow  Are you scanning the item BEFORE you buy it to make sure it matches?  Is the offer available in that particular store (Target)?  The item scan must match and the store must match.

What-Shot
Super Saver

In response to your mention about an item not scanning  (or matching an offer) while in-store,  yet the offer was redeemable when you submitted your receipt.  Let me say that it is not uncommon for me to scan an item in-store, but nothing pops up as eligible (while I know that I had the offer). I  will then check the  "your list" inside the app and find it ithe offer is still listed there. I suspect that when this happens it is because the offer is about to expire and is only a available if I had activated it previously. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Azraellemeow
Shopper

I will look back but I believe it's valid on all the stores I have listed because I tried before with Walmart and it did the same 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Azraellemeow 

I scanned in Walmart and it said the Diet Coke was no match, so I got the Coke Zero sugar instead. Even though the Diet Coke was in the description as allowed. I wouldn’t risk missing an offer, so I scanned until I found one that matched.

0 Likes