cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Teamwork Thread to top

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

To make the Community more welcoming  to new members, keep the Teamwork thread at the top of the feed.  New members don’t know to search for a monthly teamwork thread and probably are uncomfortable being told they made a mistake with their first post.  

4 Replies

Re: Move Teamwork Thread to top

Dana
Deal Expert

It is on top in the deals forum pinned on top. The main page just has everything on it if  you want certain things go to the forum its for deal, stacking , bonus etc. go to the deals forum and oyu will see it.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

It would need to be on the main page for new users to see it first.  They don’t know to search for it before posting 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

you can't pin to the main page. If people read the rules like they are supposed to first they will know

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

My personal opinion is that most don't do much looking.   If they did a google search they would find some of the answers.   If they looked thru FAQs they also would.    The only way you can deal with such situations is basically to say RTFM, but you can't.   So you direct them to the prevailing thread.

I'm still waiting for anyone to explain to me how they make $5 a month or so by having teammates.   I wish they would just abolish them.  If I were given the keys to the head office, I would ask someone to explain how teammates helps our bottom line, and if they didn't do it sufficiently, I would end it forthwith.  Most of the people really using the app to save money will do it to save money, and they won't care about how cool it would be to have friends as teammates.  I truly think it is more trouble than it is worth.   It would remove a lot of tickets too.

I am open to dissenting opinions as far as what the benefit is to all of these teams.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”