cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need additional forums

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

The Ibotta Community is growing very quickly.  There are already over 25,000 people signed up for this tool.

Right now, there are only a couple of forums.  One for Ibotta app suggestions, one for Ibotta Community suggestions and one for Deals.

I would like to see forums for New Members, Teammates and Help with Ibotta.  Deals should only contain deals found with Ibotta and other savings like sales, coupons and savings apps.

Any other new forums come to mind?

Tags (1)
5 Replies

Re: Need additional forums

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Maybe a - I'M NEW BOARD   and a JOIN MY TEAM BOARD  that would take a lot of traffic out of the other boards.    

I've been trying to put the dates of my hauls in my posts, so people can judge hold old they are and if the deals are current or not. 

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @mmoore01 and @FelskyNY

Thank you for these great suggestions! Our team is looking into how we can best update where you can have conversations and additional forums that would help better facilitate this. Stay tuned! 😉

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

All of these suggestions have already been made and then some.  I suggested these back in August or so along with some others.  I believe Scotty had indicated they were under investigation.  I mentioned several times that we needed one TEAMWORK thread to eliminate a lot of the threads.  It looks like Scotty has pinned a thread for those.

In addition to that. I also suggested DEALS FORUM have subgroups of WALMART, KROGER, SHOPRITE.  They should look at the data and see how many stores make sense having their own subordinate group.   

I am sure you are thinking like I that it does not seem that difficult to add subgroups..  Yet nothing has changed in the last three months. 

GMTA I guess.  Must be that analyst in us, et?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Just noticed a huge influx of new members and the same questions just keep coming up. I thought if there were other forums, they wouldn't dilute the deals forum.

Just a thought.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Rickibotta   Yes, a new email went out with the invite - If you haven't already looked at your avatar in the email (as a contributor)- you might want to do so.  I myself need a new hairstyle LOL  But I am in agreement - maybe the initial invite email can say something along the lines of join the community  and sign in to the NEW MEMBER PORTAL or something along those lines. 

It is great to have new people to bounce ideas off of.

0 Likes