cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEVER ANY MORE REGULAR DEALS

CCCMK12345
Deal Sharer

It really is a drag now that it doesn't ever seem to be any deals for lower-priced Stuff, I dont want to say poor people stuff but it seems lately the deals are only on high priced stuff,or specialty items unless you drink alot of spirits.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
3 Replies

Re: NEVER ANY MORE REGULAR DEALS

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I have to disagree.

These are from Walmart:

Recently, they had Kraft Mac and Cheese and Manwich. You can get Breakstone Sour Cream for less than $.40.  Ragu has got to be the cheapest name brand sauce out there.

Velveeta cheese. Coca-cola, Dr. Pepper.

Palmolive and Ajax.  Tide, Persil, Purex.

Ritz products.  Kellogg's cereal and Malt-O-Meal cereal.

If you are looking for store brands, they usually don't show up in Ibotta.  Add a coupon and you can get a number of items for a lot less.

You must also remember that Ibotta is an advertising company. They are promoting what their customers want to promote.  They advertise new products and new varieties.  Normally, you won't find bread, sugar or flour.

If none of these are of interest, let us know what you would like to see in Ibotta.  Maybe we can share how we save money on those items.

Tags (1)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@CCCMK12345  I would have to agree with @mmoore01 .  Swanson broth is another staple, diapers and baby food have had some great deals too. I agree that not all of us want energy bars. But they have had great deals on pasta and yogurt too.  I tried the Raos soup which is regularly $4.99. It was on sale for $2.99, $1 printable and $1 back.  I never would have bought that. Great offer.  I was surprised to see Choc Full of Nuts recently too. Living on LI, NY not far from where Grumman was, we ONLY drink bottled water, so we stocked up like crazy on Poland Spring combining coupons and Catalina offers. It depends on what you are looking for.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@CCCMK12345  Another thought as I eat lunch. Perdue short cuts.  I would never buy at full price of $4.99. I caught them on sale at shoprite 40% off making them $2.99. I used coupons that were $1.50 on 3 and $1.25 or $1.50 on 2, combined with $1.25 back on ibotta.  Net cost was $1.25 each. Sign up on the perdue website and you can print coupons and get emails.

Tags (1)