Labels (1)
Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: New ..trying to figure out how to add people from here to team

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Welcome to the communty.

Thre is a dedicated thread for teammate issues and questions..  Go here:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/november-2020-teamwork-thread-add-teammates-here/td-p/65...

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”

Dana
Deal Expert

Number 1 your facebook friends that use ibotta are your teammates number 2 a notification went out in july that teammates aren't working number 3 an admin of this group scotty put up a post and it is pinned in the deals forum click deals forum upper left of this group that they know it's broken and to put your requests in with that post and to not put it up here because it clogs up the feed. Please put your request there and delete this thread

Mlin7776
Shopper

I went to that thread but it does not explain how to add team members.  Where do you add them in Ibotta?  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mlin7776 

If you go read that thread, it is mentioned in there several places.   If you don't find it, ask in the thread and they will repeat it again for you.   That is the prevailing thread ibotta created for this purpose.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mlin7776 

The last I knew adding teammates was not working.  But you pretty much add people as friends in Facebook and then they are joined to your team.  But as I said last I knew it was not working.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mlin7776 

I see Dana has already addressed this as well and explained it even better than I.

Again, the people in the thread should be able to help.

PLEASE READ THE FIST PARAGRAPH THE MODERATOR INCLUDED IN THAT THREAD..

PLEASE RESPECT THE FIRST PARAGRAPH THE MODERATOR INCLUDED IN THAT THREAD,