cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

No credit for purchased item on current list

debylives411
Rewards Hunter

What do I need to do when I purchased a product on my list But didn’t get credit or the payout for the item.  On the receipt it shows as different items even though I bought two of them.  I bought 2 Smithfield Marinated Pork Tenderloin and the receipt just said  Pork **bleep** for one and the other said **bleep** Filet

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: No credit for purchased item on current list

Roxiesmom
Deal Sharer

Keep the bar codes on items. Sometimes the bar code doesn't make it onto the receipt. You'll need a picture of the item barcode and receipt with the item highlighted.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

deby send them a pic of the two items.

When opening up a ticket, explain to them what the two items are called on the receipt.

They are good about coming through but it may take a week.  Meat is complicated stuff since it has its own UPC rules.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Roxiesmom
Deal Sharer

Keep the bar codes on items. Sometimes the bar code doesn't make it onto the receipt. You'll need a picture of the item barcode and receipt with the item highlighted.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

deby send them a pic of the two items.

When opening up a ticket, explain to them what the two items are called on the receipt.

They are good about coming through but it may take a week.  Meat is complicated stuff since it has its own UPC rules.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Solved! Go to solution

debylives411
Rewards Hunter

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: No credit for purchased item

Dee0618
Rewards Hunter

How do I get Ibotta to credit me several items I bought today that they missed when giving me credit- they also didn’t give me the opportunity to scan the barcodes of missed items before I approved it! Someone said open a case with them but I have no clue how 

0 Likes