cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nominating LaraL as the Greatest Gift to this Community

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

In mid-March, I posted: "Sad to Say Goodbye!" 

It was all I could do after my account & my husband's account had been DEACTIVATED (aka closed)--punctuated with a final email from Ibotta stating that they were ending all communication with me.

Heartbroken & traumatized, I had no tools or expectation that anything would change. But contrary to my expectation, the "new kid in the community" at that time (aka @LaraL) stumbled upon my post, swooped in and considered my predicament the occasion to display her superpower. WOW did she shine! Our accounts were restored within a few hours!

I believe I may have been the first beneficiary of her superpower...but obviously not the last.

Altho I remain a bit traumatized and my ibotta mojo has not fully recuperated, I continue to be wholeheartedly grateful to @LaraL. Thanx again, @LaraL! Continue to be a blessing!

4 Replies

Re: Nominating LaraL as the Greatest Gift to this Community

Savingcraze
Core Shopper

@Ibotta-Addict, Had been wondering if your nightmarish experience was resolved. So glad to see your post w the positive outcome. 

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

@Savingcraze: Yes, Thankfully it was resolved promptly. I appreciate your reply here.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to see you're still around! I'm sorry that you had to experience that, and I honestly hope you never do again, but if you do please reach out. 🙂

What
Rewards Advocate

Yes, indeed. @LaraL rocks...and is a blessing to this community. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes