cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Offers List

ipowell
Deal Sharer

Hello. I would love to be able to deselect or remove items from my shopping list that I have either mistakenly selected or are no longer interested in buying. I hate not being able to simply uncheck an item. Please say it's possible and will be in the works. Thanks!

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Offers List

Ichrismichels
Deal Sharer

You can.  All you do is click the store you’ll be shopping at, then click edit in the top right and remove as many as you would like.

You can also click the dark check mark and it will unselect the item.

Best Regards,
Chris
Facebook.com/ichrismichels

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Ichrismichels
Deal Sharer

You can.  All you do is click the store you’ll be shopping at, then click edit in the top right and remove as many as you would like.

You can also click the dark check mark and it will unselect the item.

Best Regards,
Chris
Facebook.com/ichrismichels

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

ipowell
Deal Sharer

Thank you so much! I have literally never seen that edit option before your response! Not sure how I've missed it all this time  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bucki
Shopper

I would luv offers that I am actually interested in, or ones that I can actually get here! Not some bizarre foods with unheard of companies that no store Carrie's here anyhow.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Bucki

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Bucki 

If you are patient, you can usually find things @ WM if nothing else.  Many free items pop up.

What stores are there where you are for groceries?

Obviously there is not much reason for staple foods or extremely popular ones to use ibotta since they have to pay ibotta for listing offers of their products.  So a lot of times it is to get people to try new products, or perhaps a new company.

I hear you and your frustration, but there are a lot of deals to be had on ibotta.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SassyNana59
Rewards Hunter

Amazon.com has a big selection of hard to find items and some can even be bought with food stamps.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Clicking/claiming/activating an offer is no obligation to complete. I've let any numbers of deals I claimed lapse, either out of sheer 'off the ball'-edness or I decided for 1 reason or another I lost interest

0 Likes