cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online grocery orders

R-JO
Shopper

Hello everyone! I’m new to this online grocery ordering & thought I’d lose my mind today.  Not sure if I’m missing an easy step using the “I app”. Do you really have to flip back & forth looking at Ibotta then back to whichever online grocery you’re ordering from & type in each item? Also, have you found that many single items of protein bars are not available at Walmart, only available in 4packs? Frustrating!  Any tips & tricks y’all have are appreciated!!

thanks!

Rhonda
5 Replies

Re: Online grocery orders

Homeschoolmama
Rewards Hunter

I have only done Wal-Mart grocery pick-up. When you go through the Ibotta app using Wal-Mart online(not in store) down in the lower right corner will be an offers tab. That will bring up the offers but you will have to go back and forth between Wal-Mart and the offers. Personally I write down the offers I am wanting and shop for those items first. After that if I think something I need I will check the offers, cutting down on the back and forth. Also when I write the offers down I add the value and any rewards, that way I can keep track of things and make sure everything was credited. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I still make a list also. If I need to check something on Ibotta while ordering, I pull it up on another device.  I don’t remember finding a single shelf stable protein bar at Walmart either, but I’ve found quite a few Free After Offers.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I think it depends on the store.  My Walmart does carry a few single protein bars near the Pharmacy.  They also have a few on the cereal aisle.

I found the Gatorade Recovery bars in the Gatorade aisle usually in a stand alone rack.

0 Likes

Elmerfud1
Rewards Hunter

I was using Wal-Mart pick up and delivery, and now it is only letting me do it in store, does anyone know if it has changed.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I misread the question -  for online orders what i do is i added the browser extension on chrome and on my phone and i use the phone to look at all the available bonuses (i only do the ones i will actually use/eat) and then i search that product online. the extension will put a box around the product that adds cash back and just the little plus on the bottom and its added to your list 

also yeah i think besides the core bar i havent been able to redeem any single bar protein bars but what i eat isnt on the app anyways so alas

i hope that helps

0 Likes