cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

I have read the comments on this already and tried, buying something else to push it through.. I have sent a message to Ibotta care.. I have a Publix receipt from 4-12-21, it has 9 offers on it, it is still pending.. any other suggestions..

0 Likes
20 Replies

Re: Pending

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

When did you submit the ticket?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Save80cold  I had a WF receipt from 4/10 (Saturday).  I put in a ticket 6 AM on 4/13, and it was cleared late this morning 4/14.

Tags (1)

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

As long as it is Pending, you will get credit for the purchases.  Any bonuses will also be credited.  It is based on when you submitted the receipt, not when it gets processed.

However, this does not mean that everything will go through.  It is possible that Ibotta could only approve 8 of your purchases.  If this happens, you will have to submit a request to Ibotta to get credit for the missing offers.

Why do receipts from stores like Publix take so long while Walmart, Target and Walgreens are almost instant?  This is because the receipts from Walmart, Target and Walgreens include either the UPC or another identifier that lets Ibotta know what you actually purchased.  Most grocery stores do not include this information and the receipt may need to be reviewed manually, which takes more time.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Save80cold 

When your issue is resolved satisfactory would you please post your final results. I have just experienced the same issue with a Costco receipt for a $5.00 rebate on Armor All disinfectant spray. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

4-12-21.. an hour after the shopping trip. I always scan the product in store to make sure it will work.. come home line up my purchases in case I have to scan bar code. 

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

I have a target pending from the 9th. do I need to submit a ticket?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@LaraL @Save80cold 

I had the same thing happen on 4/10 with my trip from Kroger. When I submitted it, I had 16 unique offers (26 total offers). It was still pending yesterday, so I submitted a ticket after 72 hrs.  I still have not heard from anyone (which is unusual). I didn’t want to lose my midweek bonus, so I submitted a small ticket earlier today from Walmart and it went through immediately and then majically my Kroger receipt from Saturday went through about two hours later. But my Kroger receipt was so messed up. It was missing 6 unique offers and 3 other offers had shorted me an item - I bought 2 but only got paid for 1.

the total shorted was $13.30. Luckily I took screenshots of my submission before I submitted it and took pics when I got home and saw the pending was less than the submitted amount. I figured it would work itself out, but it didn’t.

I guess Lara, what I don’t understand is how can the amount not match when you are forced to scan every barcode and your receipt and you double check it before you hit submit. I did this in the parking lot of the store right after checkout, so there was no gap in time for the offers to be pulled or expire. Also, I always scan the like items together so that if I buy 2 of an item , they are together on the receipt.

I always have a problem getting paid when I buy multiples of an item, except at Walmart. That is why I complete most of my larger bonuses at Walmart. It is hassle free and immediate. You scan the receipt and you rarely have to add offers unless they have something worded wrong in the computer.  I wish the other stores were as accommodating in this way.
Can you please bring these issues up to Ibotta? it would save their customer service so much time and headaches if they could solve these issues. A lot of people just throw their hands up and delete the app. We put in a lot of time planning, couponing, budgeting, hunting for items in store, shopping and purchasing items that we might not have even considered before Ibotta. We are a good source of advertising for these companies - word of mouth is the best form of advertising.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all that you do to keep us informed. We really appreciate it.

Save21
Rewards Guide

I had a one receipt pending and now finally cleared on day 6. I think some stores could be slow on completing verification process. Support also mentioned there's been a spike in reported tickets so they've been backed up on responding. Pending status is still better than invalid/rejected status. 

Wait a couple more days then open a ticket. 

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

I got an email from Ibotta care.. they said it was stuck in system, they credited me my 24.06, that included a few bonuses.