cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product availability

AnitaMae7
Rewards Hunter

I really just have a general question to any users of longer than three years.

Does anyone else feel there are less useful product coupons offered in the locations you typically shop, than a year ago? 
With an excessive amount of alcoholic beverages, energy drinks and random pet stuff. (?)

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Product availability

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Sometimes I shop Publix, a grocery chain in the Southeast.  They have dispensers throughout the store with coupons for all sorts of products.  Most have barcodes on the back, so I sometimes use them at Walmart.

I know many buy four and five newspapers every Sunday, but here we have a free "YES newspaper" that contains most of the Sunday coupons.

0 Likes

Kathyx
Deal Sharer

Usually I same product they should base in what people shop more, but I know they are trying to make us buy other products

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Yes, I’ve noticed, I believe it’s due to pandemic,.Alcohol sales increased  400% I believe,toilet paper,paper towels were rationed, less rebates on quality products. I think it’s getting better. Dairy products, protein bars& health&beauty& plant based products are popular now 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

I've had great coupons over the years. I still get great coupons now. You have to know where to go.

0 Likes

Plaidypus
Shopper

Please forgive me for chiming in as a new member but I am here bc that is what was happening on the app I was using. Plus offers would fill up within like an hour of posting. 

I have to say the variety and amount of offers and stores is amazing to me in comparison. Especially that there are a lot of staple things like tp and dish soap. Also many things I buy normally.

I can't speak I to what it used to be like but I just wanted to share that what you describe is happening on other sites. I'd also guess that with so many of us losing our jobs (like I did) there is a higher demand as we try to scrape by.

0 Likes