cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Profile Completion

warriorangel
Saver

How do we get to the page to complete our profile to earn the badge?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Profile Completion

warriorangel
Saver

I just earned the 50% and 100% profile completion badges. You have to fill out the “Signature” and “Biography” boxes after you have clicked through the Settings tab, the Personal tab and scrolled to the “Personal Information” option. I also filled out name and location as well. 👍

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

I have wondered the same thing! I've poked around, but have not had success at finding anything. 

I'm guessing that @JuliannaV  will be able to assist with this! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

Simple. Click on your avatar icon in the upper right corner of this forum. Click on SETTINGS.  There you will find several profile headings to complete. Funny, but clicking on Profile does not take you to your profile page. Just a tad misleading.

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Aangsparks 

I appreciate your tip. "Settings" was one of the places where I've poked around multiple times....but honestly, I still haven't found any questions there left unanswered. Hmmm....????

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

So, on a related topic, I just went to SETTINGS to verify my e-mail address and, lo and behold, Ibotta sent the verification e-mail right to my SPAM folder. I just want everyone to know why they may not be receiving their verification and other such e-mails from Ibotta. Thanks all.

Solved! Go to solution

warriorangel
Saver

I just earned the 50% and 100% profile completion badges. You have to fill out the “Signature” and “Biography” boxes after you have clicked through the Settings tab, the Personal tab and scrolled to the “Personal Information” option. I also filled out name and location as well. 👍

View solution in original post