cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rank Levels Inquiry

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

What criteria is used for upgrading rank levels of members?

Is it something we can intentionally "work for"? Is it automatic, based on participation or similar? Are we "graded" by a machine for our participation? Are we "graded" by an admin person on our participation? Is it how long we've been a member?

Just curious!

@ScottyS  @JuliannaV 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Rank Levels Inquiry

Dana
Deal Expert

The more you participate the faster your "level up" I don't even know what level I'm in and I don't care I'm not here for that.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

Thank you, "Super Saver" @Dana!

I wonder what kind of "participation" that is? Based on that, it sound as tho members who participate with irrelevant or rude input climb the ranks the same as those who participate with helpful or meaningful input. Amusing!

Dana
Deal Expert

Any kind of participation/likes moves you up it doesn't matter if it helpful or rude

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Ibotta-Addict,

Thanks for the great question. Right now, badges and ranks are added to a community member's profile based on the level of activity they have. We are looking at ways to improve this system and appreciate your helpful feedback!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Ibotta-Addict I have been curious about that as well. Glad you asked and @ScottyS was kind enough to respond already😀 I also like to check where I'm at on badges lol. Its just fun to see. I had said at one point t my goal is 1million badges lol....well the update on that is I'm at 24!! Lol