cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt always save , only, get, price, mat time of return,

Jennyleeddd
Shopper

When you go shopping always try and save the receipt, especially if you purchase items that you may need to return , because with out your receipt, you may not be able to get all you money back!! Only sale price at time of return, and you lose the sale tax you paid ! 

Labels (3)
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Receipt always save , only, get, price, mat time of return,

Dana
Deal Expert

At my store if you do not have the receipt they look it up in the system.

0 Likes

Sorry about the previous title in my always save receipt,

Jennyleeddd
Shopper

The title was supposed to say, always save receipts, because if you return a item,  without your receipt, you will only get the price for that item at the present time, (ex: items goes on sale without your receipt you will only get monies for the sale price not the original price you paid) and you loose the tax you paid.. 

0 Likes

Re: Sorry about the previous title in my always save receipt,

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

This must be a state by state thing.  In Florida, if you return something that is taxable, you will get the sales tax returned.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Jennyleeddd  You can edit your posts by hitting the little down arrow, as long as you do it within 30 minutes.  We all make mistakes, it's part of the fun, trying to decipher what someone typed - especially when you get bleeped.  I still can't believe that P O T is a bleepable offense. LOL

Jennyleeddd
Shopper

It maybe,  I’m not sure .. 

0 Likes

Jennyleeddd
Shopper

Lol.. ya.. and thank you for letting me know about the editing 😂

0 Likes

Re: Receipt always save , only, get, price, mat time of return,

Jennyleeddd
Shopper

Yes, they will try to look it up. But if they can’t find the item , which happens at times you can’t return the item. And even if it’s in the system if it’s on sale or clearance you only get that amount not the original amount and you loose the sales tax.. which stinks at times .. it may just be my store or where I’m from I’m not sure . 

0 Likes