cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt pending for 5 days

Ashby
Rewards Hunter

I hope someone can help.  I’ve had a liquor store receipt pending since Thursday (9/24).  I’ve sent in a help request, but have not gotten a response except for automated responses.  It has never taken this long to credit.  Thanks. 

7 Replies

Re: Receipt pending for 5 days

Dana
Deal Expert

Rebates normally take up to 48 hours to go through but for the past month or so people have posted it can take up to 5 days or longer. They get 1000s of tickets a day they will get to you.

Ashby
Rewards Hunter

Thank you.   It’s never taken more than a day for most of mine.   

Brenmark
Rewards Hunter

I have had the same problem with a Target purchase as well and I’m getting the same automated response email that doesn’t work

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I forward the automated email to support w a  note stating that 5 days is unacceptable & usually I receive rebate in 24 hrs

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Icequeen813 some offers and receipts take longer to process than others. We typically say that if you have not received credit within 7 days of purchase to open a ticket with our Care team. You can learn more here: https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/225593488-Help-I-did-not-get-credit-for-my-offer-s-

Teagan
Shopper

I’m having the same issue. My grocery trip to Dillons was 9 days ago and I submitted a ticket after 5 days of pending status but haven’t heard anything...

Tags (1)

Rglenn
Rewards Hunter

I had same issue with liquor store issue .  They are clueless.  Takes them forever .  Keep filing tickets .  Mine eventuality got worked out .  It ended up being an error on their end