cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recurring Block on Earnings

Saving4Fun

@Icequeen813 @megla I’m still blocked. This has become such a frustration. 

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

My only thought it trying to delete your account and making a new one?

I typically always cash out when I hit $20+ to Paypal bc I don't want to play ibotta's games and I don't want my money stuck under their control 

Hope something gets figured out for you soon 😞

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 @Saving4Fun 

That is why I scan my receipt inside Walmart before  I leave the store. But I have to do it in the parking lot at Kroger. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I always scan my receipt in Walmart, but a few times it goes wonky.... maybe my toggling back&forth between WM& Ibotta app

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I do self checkout and scan before I even pack and walk away

jmoore
Deal Sharer

"We couldn't process... I have had that before. Why don't they replace "we" with artificial intelligence system. Whenever Ibotta uses the word we it sounds a bit creepy like I am dealing with a bunch of  HAL 900s.  Let me resubmit a receipt.. sorry Dave I can't let you do that we reported a fault in the receipt data communications from Walmart to our satellites. When AI refers to themselves as we is the day my head explodes. I love Ibotta but I wish they would reserve "we" for real people. Unless their system is the Borg collective out to make me buy free after offers in order to steer me into the collective bee-hive.

Ok back to the question. last time that happened to me was because I didn't include the time at the very, very bottom of the receipt so I had to resubmit it. I hope that helps

0 Likes