cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Referral

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  There are people who are trying to cheat the system & the may get away w it for awhile, however , they are eventually going to get caught 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

I won’t be doing it.. I didn’t even understand how it would have been possible.. thanks 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

Thanks.. I didn’t really understand how you could.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Save80cold
Deal Sharer

Thanks.. I would never do anything fraudulent..

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Save80cold   Sorry - we weren't attacking you for asking - it was a legit question.  Please don't be put-off by it.  So many people try to abuse the system by "double dipping".  You were asking a question, and we were both pretty adamant w/ our answers.  Other people may have no problem with doing so, it just so happened that @Icequeen813  and I disagree.  There was an issue in the recent past that had us on edge, that was all.  We honestly weren't accusing you of ANYTHING and I apologize if we both came on a bit strong.   Let's all just carry on......

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @Icequeen813 I actually agree with NOT having an account for each spouse under the same roof. I only have the app only for me as I do primarily all the shopping. Rarely does my husband actually even come with me as its really kind of my own hobby, and crowds don't always agree with his mental state lol.  He let's me know if he needs something, and then I spend the time finding the best deal on it and go get it.. I feel that if we both had our own accounts and both were buying the same items, then I would be taking away from another Ibotta user an FAO offer or other great deal that can be so hard to find. It just feels wrong to have an account for each spouse under the same roof and accumulating identical offers.

0 Likes