cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprint your Walmart receipts for Walmart Grocery Delivery or pay with ibotta emailed receipts

Trendenter
Shopper

You can reprint any Walmart receipt. You will need: Store Location, Purchase Date, Last 4 digits of the card you used and the receipt total. Go here: https://www.walmart.com/receipt-lookup,

I found this because I didn't know that the activation code for a roblox gift card was on the receipt, not on the gift card.  This will allow you to print a register receipt that you can use to upload to ibotta. Tell your friends!

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Re: Reprint your Walmart receipts for Walmart Grocery Delivery or pay with ibotta emailed receipts

WilsonBeaumont4
Rewards Hunter

I'm having trouble with Walmart even finding my receipt.

Here's what happened: this morning, a driver skidded off an icy road and smacked a power pole.(they were hospitalized, be careful, people!) It knocked out power to most of the stores, including Walmart. Their system had to reboot.

When I went in, the store was up and running. There were hiccups with certain items not being found in the system so walmart couldnt sell those items to buyers. But for the most part, things rang up fine. I got my receipt and went home. As soon as I tried to scan my receipt, Ibotta says it isn't recognized. I figured my purchase hadn't been logged yet in Walmarts system, so I waited a bit. Again, it wouldn't scan. I open my walmart app and the purchase isnt saved to my recents, so I try to scan it in manually. It says Receipt Found! Then immediately says 'can't add this receipt'.

I'm left to assume the system at walmart rebooting screwed up receipt validation. The tc number above my barcode has 19 numbers instead of 20 like normal, which I also assume is because of the reboot. I submitted a help request...but I'm fairly certain I won't get any of the 10+ rebates I should get back. =/ I know the receipt has the upc number listed (I'm somewhat familiar with PoS systems) and Ibotta can manually match the numbers to products, then cross-reference them with my selected rebates, but it seems like an annoying process and others have bigger problems than my receipt not being logged.

0 Likes

Re: Reprint your Walmart receipts for Walmart Grocery Delivery or pay with ibotta emailed receipts

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Trendenter  Unfortunately, you are not allowed to submit a printed copy of a WM receipt to Ibotta.  It MAY scan, but it will also get your account locked for doing so.  Only original register receipts are accepted.